To connect and engage effectively with prospects, customers, colleagues, friends and family, it’s crucial to “speak the same language” as them. This mandatory requirement is one of the least observed because it’s not as simple or easy as it initially looks. In our free webinars we help you begin to acquire this very important skill-set. Your comments and questions are very welcome.
Free Webinars – An Introduction To B.A.N.K.™
In our free webinar series, we introduce you to the B.A.N.K.™ methodology which you can use to powerfully and dramatically increase your sales velocity as well as your ability to communicate efficiently and connect best with your contacts.
Following are the first eight reasons to attend our webinars.
You’ll learn how to:
- Key into your prospect’s or customer’s language; you’ll also understand why it’s so critical to learn and speak it in order to increase your sales performance
- Increase your sales, influence and communication ability
- Connect faster and more easily with your prospects and customers
- Create larger deals
- Easily convert more qualified leads
- Close sales faster
- Use the B.A.N.K.™ system to positively and significantly improve your communications for business and personal relationships
- “Crack the Personality Code and taking it to the B.A.N.K.™!”
The best way to gain all the benefits from these events is to join The Info Solutions Provider’s Knowledge Network. This is a free community of discerning individuals, visionary business owners and decisive professionals interested in:
- Increasing their personal and organisational communications effectiveness and influence.
- Raising sales performance of their teams and/or organisations by up to 300%.
- Enhancing their private and public connections to achieve more productive and lasting relationships.
- Protecting their own, family’s and friends’ health with exclusive information, advice and health products/supplements.
- Creating and sustaining their current and residual income streams to cater for present and future/pension needs.
Click here to view and join the network.
- Once inside, you’ll see two links lower down the page.
- Click the link to the next webinar and grab your ticket via the light blue button.
- Click the grey button to share the webinar information with friends and colleagues you think might benefit from it.